The Civil Group of Leidos is currently looking for a Senior Programmer Analyst to join our team in Gaithersburg, MD.
The Programmer Analyst will lead and collaborate with a diverse programming workforce within a matrix environment and be able to facilitate and communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements, create technical designs, while providing necessary technical leadership to develop solutions that meets mission objectives. Must write organized code and work independently while running a specific concept to ground. Will work with other programmers, business analysts, and designers, to define functional specifications, create and lead the execution of development plans.
Will develop and implement application features as part of an interactive Agile development process. Additionally, the Sr. Programmer must possess strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
REQUIRED EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE:
BS degree in Computer Science or related field and 8 to 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 to 10 years of experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
Expert level of knowledge and experience in the following areas:
Should have knowledge and experience with the following:
Must possess proficiency in these areas:
• Knowledge of Design Thinking methodology and experience in working in a design-first organization.
• Working knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop and Axure Rapid Prototyping software
• Presentation and requirements elicitation skills
• Attention to Detail - is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
• Customer Service – works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
• Strong Communication Skills – be able to expresses key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
• Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - identifies risks and problems, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.