The Civil Health Solutions Group is currently seeking a Data Platform Solution and Security Architect to support a large healthcare contract in Leeds, UK through the end of the year.
Architect for Big Data Integration solution for Digital Services Platform hosted in AWS Cloud for a UK mission critical project.
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
· Architect complex data integration solution in AWS to securely collect, store, de-identify, and manage data collected from multiple sources to create an integrated platform for analytics.
· Lead architecture definition of complete Enterprise Service solutions covering the lifecycle from Early CONOPS, to requirements development, technical planning, system integration, analysis of alternatives, verification and validation, design, build, cost , deploy, and sustainment.
· Produces technical roadmaps that advance the technical baseline and address both the technical and the business factors.
· Lead communicator of solution design
· Collaborate with customer on solution options and recommendations
· Support creation of Project Plan, identification of Risks, and generation of Risk Mitigation Plans
· Technical lead of implementation team
· Experience architecting and implementing large scale data integration and data lake solutions<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
· Experience with technologies such as Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, and AWS
· Experience integrating big data solutions with enterprise services such as identity management.
· Experience architecting solution on integrating COTS and Open Source products
· Experience architecting and implementing solutions that have completed the Authorization to Operate process including security controls for Personal Confidential Data (PCD) or Protected Health Information (PHI) data
· Experience with Redhat Linux and Java based solutions
· Excellent Communication skills
· Experience with “hands on” implementation of big data solutions
· Experience with System Development Lifecycle processes amp; documentation
· Experience estimating task effort and identifying dependencies
· BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
· Hadoop Certification
· AWS certification
· Security certification
· Health domain experience