Are you ready to join a winning team? Our Defense amp; Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Cybersecurity Officer in Camp Humphreys, Korea. The Cybersecurity officer will work with the site lead and other network engineers and system administrators at the site and on the program to ensure network assets are fully functional and secure. Monitor alerts from vendors and headquarters for relevant patches, ensure site compliance, help troubleshoot as necessary, and provide reporting as required. Analyzes root causes and resolves issues. Supports more junior level technicians and specialists in their activities; participates on integrated teams, and may also lead a task, project or team. Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining security audit definitions and files in accordance with INSCOM G6 Cyber Security Division.
- Analyze events that occur within the network environment for the purpose of mitigating weaknesses.
- Responsible for ensuring network/enclave resource logs are continuously feeding into centralized collection, reduction and correlation tools.
- Responsible for monitoring of security products such as but not limited to HBSS, ArcSight, Splunk, Tenable Nessus amp; Security Center.
- Evaluate COOP readiness and associated procedures.
- Investigate and analyze all response activities related to cyber security incidents within the network environment or enclave in coordination with INSCOM G6 Cyber Security Division under a tiered response structure. Understand and comply with Cyber Incident Handling Program 10 Jul 2012 (CJCSM 6510.01B);
- Serve as action officer coordinating cyber security sanitization and reporting at your location;
- Perform incident triage to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact and track and document incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
- In coordination with the Site Lead, interface and engage with stakeholders at all levels as required to fulfill the Cyber Security requirements and to ensure interoperability and successful integration of new technology, mission systems, and Quick Reaction Capabilities.
- Assist with troubleshooting incidents that might be caused by cybersecurity protocols and definitions.
- Recommend hardware and software solutions, including new acquisition and upgrades.
- Conduct training programs designed to educate the organization’s computer users about basic and advanced cyber protocols.
- Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- High School diploma/GED with 8+ years of relevant experience, OR Associate's degree with 6+ years of experience, OR Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of experience, OR Master's Degree with 2 Years of relevant experience, or PhD.
- Currently possess DoD 8140/8570.1-M IAM Level III - Must have one of the following: CISM, CISSP (or associate), GSLC along with a Computing Environment certification for Microsoft Server, Solaris, Redhat Linux, CompTIA Linux+.
- Large, Enterprise-level IT experience in supporting multiple networked and stand-alone environments.
- Experience with Virtualization, Redhat Linux, Linux+, SCCM desktop management suite, software packaging and deployment automation, storage (eg., NetApp, Dell), ITIL
- Experience working outside continental U.S.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.