Leidos has an opportunity for a Share Point Systems Administrator to work at Fort Belvoir VA. The Share Point Systems Administrator will handle account management, Hardware and Software technical support, troubleshooting, and ensuring the overall health of the network supported in a Windows based environment. This role provides technical support and documentation from change request concept and design through development and integration for deployment in large complex IT systems.
Selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Working with managing Distributed Common DTRA Systems.
• Working on airborne network and computing environments/systems.
• Using virtualization, particularly VMware/ESXi.
• Conducting data and application backups, Information Systems disaster recovery efforts, and Information Systems vulnerability scanning and mitigation.
• Devising technical documentation (Standard Operating Procedures).
• Providing hardware and software installation, configuration, and testing.
• Researching and updating client management team on technologies and strategies to achieve the highest level of network efficiency.
• Aiding engineering staff with Hardware, software, and project specific system support.
• Providing input, response, and completion when applicable to Information Systems data-call audits.
• Providing updates and input on any agency overall to Information Systems efforts.
• Implementing DoD mandated security configurations.
• Installing and maintaining security patches on servers.
• Working closely with client Property Accountability Officer for logistics management and input as well as the DoD Information System Security Officer.
• Attending onsite/offsite meetings to include teleconferences (travel may be required).
• Supporting Information System Security Manager as the Information Security Officer, maintain stand-alone, classified, information system administration.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) with 8+ years related experience
• DoD Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts experience and management
• Must be committed to developing and adhering to best practices
• Experience with application of security settings and other commercial best practices such as DISA
• Experience with Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
• Experience with Windows Task Scheduler
• Experience with System (hardware) and application (software) installation and configuration.
• Experience with configuration, troubleshooting and maintaining VMWare environments.
• Experience with Remote Desktop Services
• SharePoint Farm Administration on versions 2010, 2013, and 2016.
• Manage Multiple SharePoint farms simultaneously.
• Administration via PowerShell
• Must be a solutions-oriented team player, and must possess a high level of self-initiative
• Must be a good communicator and have excellent interpersonal skills
• Currently possess a Top Secret clearance or higher
• Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at least IAT level II, e.g. Security+ce.
• Microsoft Server experience (2008R2,2012 amp; 2016)
• SQL Development
• Java SE 8 Programmer
• Software Development
• Microsoft Windows Active Directory Management
• Candidates with a thorough knowledge of networking principles to included TCP/IP a plus
• Experience with a ticketing system such as BMC Remedy
• Experience working with virtual environments
• Domain Name Server Administration
• Network Monitoring tools (Manage Engine, Software Center Configuration Manager)
External Referral Eligible