The Civil Health Solutions Division currently has an opening for a Configuration and Change / Business Process Analyst to support a healthcare IT contract in Baltimore.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
<?xml:namespace prefix = "u2" />
Provides operational configuration and change management experience and expertise to The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) HIGLAS hosting program. This position will also provide business process and analysis support to the program. Leads, coordinates, and tracks all configuration/change activities under operations and new implementations as part of the program while evaluating impacts and risks to the customer and business mission. This person will be responsible for all CM across multiple data centers and formal tickets and action items between the HIGLAS customer and Leidos. CM also includes validation and verification of tickets to work performed as well as auditing usage of ITSM toolsets, processes, and procedures. The nature of the work requires the individual to perform much of their role autonomously, making decisions regarding which issues to escalate to management, while working in a matrixed environment. The successful candidate will be expected to analyze and breakdown difficult problems and determine appropriate solutions that will be accepted by the client and program stakeholders.
- Represent the program at internal and external reviews
- Lead operational reviews to meet target objectives
- Analyze and predict problems using trending and ticket analysis before they occur and push forward with solutions and risk mitigations to avoid issues
- Provide monitoring and alert recommendations and solutions to more efficiently and accurately meet stakeholder needs
- Facilitate functionally diverse workgroups to develop common elements such as systems needs, features, requirements, common configurations and test specifications
- Facilitate workgroups to promote and champion the use of information system components
- Participate as a collaborative project team member in developing and implementing information system components
- Develop, deliver and gain endorsement for key project deliverables such as needs assessments, decision items, and various briefings
- Articulate results to a diverse audience to gain concurrence and acceptance
- Apply principles of effective communications and change management using standard methodologies
BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
Experience with CMS processes, procedures and policies <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
-Excellent Communications Skills
-Information Technology experience, with experience in cross-functional teams or projects and advising senior level management and key stakeholders in a US government environment.
implementation, and performance of IT operations on a medium to large government IT Infrastructure program.
-Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management.
-Demonstrated experience with managing performance metric SLAs
-change management and communications
-business process engineering
-Strong workgroup facilitation skills
-Ability to develop and maintain good relationships with project stakeholders and workgroup members
-Strong process aptitude. Must be reliable and have a proven ability to follow established processes and methodologies
-Demonstrated customer service skills and customer service attitude
-Team player. Must be able to work within a matrix management structure and interact effectively with customers, developers, end users and other service providers to expedite support activities.
-Self-starter. Able to work independently with minimal supervision
-Ability to work with diverse personalities and varying skill levels
-Ability to work as a group leader, establishing objectives and agendas
-Strong conflict resolution skills
-Ability to effectively manage time, budget and stress pressures
-Working knowledge of project management practices and processes
-Ability to contribute positively to the overall success of an initiative
-Willing to work extended hours as required
Extensive ServiceNow experience
PMP or CM certification
Experience supporting the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service (CMS) or Department of Health and Human Services