Leidos Veteran Health is seeking a Program Planning and Scheduling Analyst to develop the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and related artifacts in support of pre-award (proposal) activities.
The Program Planning and Scheduling Analyst will collaborate with Technical Engineering, Program Execution and Senior Leadership to lead development of planning artifacts appropriate to the size, contract type and complexity of proposed program offerings. This position requires a working knowledge of advanced scheduling theory and best practices (e.g. PASEG) to ultimately generate useful IMS data and better inform management to aid decision making and risk analysis prior to submission of proposed offerings.
• Understanding of advanced scheduling theory and related best-practices (e.g., PASEG)
o Integrated Master Plan (IMP) architecture
o Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) architecture
o Internal/External dependency modeling
o Critical Path Method (CPM)
o Margin/Float management
o Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)
o Risk and Opportunity integration
o Resource loading/management
o Schedule Status/Forecast Management/Business Rhythms
o IMS Data Integrity/Health Assessment
o Schedule Execution Metrics
o Baseline Change Control
• Understanding of cost and schedule integration
• Experience generating IMP and IMS in support of proposals
• Experience defining and implementing scheduling business rhythms in coordination with program finance and in support of project/program execution
• Experience leading Program review and surveillance review (e.g., IBR, ISR)
• Experience interpreting Performance Work Statements (PWS) for key milestones, delivery artifacts and other relevant information.
Desired Tool Capabilities
• Schedule management tools: Microsoft Project and Oracle Primavera
• Schedule Health Assessment tools(Steelray Project Analyzer)
• Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA) tools (Risky Project)