The Defense amp; Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Network Engineer at GISA Europe in Wiesbaden, Germany. As a Network Administrator at Leidos you’ll be part of a team which provides IT administration, repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems and networks. Primary Responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, test, and evaluate network systems, such as servers, routers, switches, domain controllers, etc.
- Perform administration, maintenance, diagnosis and restoration on all networks, including local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranet, internet, and other data communication systems.
- Develop and maintain all systems, applications, security, and network configurations.
- Provide application administration to desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks;
- Provide desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other administration related functions.
- Support may include Government directed design and integration of new applications into new and existing systems, including the transition and migration of corporate systems.
- An active TS/ SCI security clearance
- HSD or GED with 6 Years of relevant experience, OR Associate's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience, OR Bachelor's Degree with 2 Years of relevant experience, OR Master's Degree
- DoD 8570 IAT II: One or more of the following is required (CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP), along with a Computing Environment certification for Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, or Alcatel-Lucent
- Must have firm grasp and knowledge of fiber and copper-based Ethernet technologies, capabilities and cabling and their connectivity to local and wide area networks
- Large, Enterprise-level IT experience in supporting multiple networked and stand-alone environments.
- Experience with Network and Communications Infrastructure to include at a minimum, infrastructure fiber and/or copper network cables, routers, switches, fiber optic installers. Currently possess ITIL v3 certification.
- Experience working OCONUS.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.