The Cyber amp; SIGINT Solutions Operation of Leidos is seeking a Senior Endpoint Discovery Analyst for our customer site near Ft. Meade, MD. The successful individual will have expertise in advanced He/she should have advanced networking skills, protocol analysis and advanced Layer-3 knowledge. Additionally, the individual should be well-versed in Telecommunications and ISP-level networking. Perform analysis on highly complex mission areas requiring new and innovative strategies and solutions. Characterize logical and physical networks using multiple sources of data and analyzing various protocols and applications. Research and analyze disparate metadata sessions to produce a cohesive intelligence picture. Develop and document new research and analytical capabilities.
The successful candidates will have demonstrated experience in at least eight (8) of the following areas: current client analytic tools and databases, producing technical reports, social network analysis, geospatial metadata analysis, target research, metadata analysis, target templating, telephony, SIGINT collection systems, researching network topologies, architectures and protocols, network operations, network mapping, network protocols, and network exploitation of specific protocols and technologies.
REQUIRED EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a BA/BS Degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience OR Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience
- Advanced networking skills
- Expertise in routing protocol analysis and Layer-3 networking and troubleshooting
- Advanced understanding of Telecommunications and ISP-level networking required
- Candidate must possess a TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance
External Referral Eligible