Are you ready for your next mission? Ready to work for the best? Leidos is seeking a Mid-Level Subcontracts Administrator to work in Chantilly, VA. We are seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. The Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of NDA’s and TA’s, preparation of RFP packages to subcontractors, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of terms and conditions, subcontract administration and closeout activities. What you’ll be doing:
- Negotiates NDA’s and Teaming Agreements.
- Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
- Conducts price and cost analysis.
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
- Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
- Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
- Performs subcontract close-out activities.
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required
What qualifications you’ll need to have:
Our preferred qualifications:
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field and 2+years of experience in subcontracting and related functions with particular emphasis on negotiation and subcontracts administration or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills to work effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
- The ability to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of the FAR and DFAR.
- The ability to be a strong team player.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel
- Deltek Costpoint and/or Jaggaer/SciQuest experience
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.