Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Computer Network Defense Analyst supporting JFHQ-DODIN at Ft. Meade, MD. Job Summary
The Computer Network Defense Analyst shall execute in real time, in accordance with mission requirements, incident handling, triage of events, network analysis and threat detection, trend analysis, metric development, vulnerability information dissemination, and the DoD CNDSP methodology. The candidate will support GSMO Task Order 30 Primary Responsibilities
- Centrally coordinate and/or recommend CND operations that impact more than one DoD Component.
- Provide Defense-wide situational awareness and attack sensing and warning through fusion, analysis and coordinated information flows.
- De-conflict Vulnerability Analysis and Assessments (VAA) and Red Teaming with CND operations, and recommend changes to in progress or planned VAAs that may negatively impact CND operations.
- Monitor the DoDIN for IAVA compliance and assess impact on defense of DoD computer networks.
- Develop a coordinated curriculum for CND education training, awareness, professionalization, and ensure the implementation of the curriculum throughout the CNDS certification and accreditation process.
- Ensure that all Computer Network Defense Service (CNDS) providers have continuous information exchange and work together in synchrony, i.e., simultaneously execute a single prescribed Course of Action (COA) and that at any given time, a new COA can override the existing one. Coordination among CNDS providers is primarily effected through the CNDS Certification Authorities (CNDS/CAs) on behalf and under the direction of the USCYBERCOM.
- Recommend Information Operations Conditions (INFOCON) changes in response to unauthorized activity (e.g., computer network attacks, computer network exploitation, system misuse), and to mitigate potential damage to DoD information systems and computer networks.
External Referral Eligible
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree
Basic Qualifications<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
· Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
· Previous tools experience working with ArcSight, Splunk, PCAP, JIMS or equivalent toolsets.
· Technical understanding in some of the following areas: network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration, basic understanding of malware (malware communication installation, or malware types), or intermediate knowledge of computer network defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch, or open source information collection)
· Experience in an Operations Center providing Senior Leaders specified reports based on information received from supporting units.
· Have working knowledge of threat and vulnerability analysis, routing protocols, routing, intrusion detection systems, intrusion protection systems, Domain Name Service, or network traffic analysis.
· Critical/logical thinking skills
· Experience working with the Intelligence Community and priority intelligence requirements
- Advanced communications and presentations skills (verbal and written) enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A/FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.