Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Cyber Intel Planner at JFHQ-DODIN at Ft. Meade, MD. Job Summary:
The Cyber Intel Planner will provide expertise on development of strategic and operational plans and implementation of defensive hardening initiatives while collaborating with and providing JFHQ-DODIN Cyber Defense Operations representation to internal/external multi- Command/Agency/Service/Field Activity (CC/S/A/FA) operational planning teams and working groups. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in identifying DODIN HQ Future planning shortfalls or process gaps.
- Maintain awareness of current and developing cyber threats, tactics, procedures, and vulnerabilities that have the potential to impact the DODIN
- Maintain awareness of USTRATCOM / JFHQ-DODIN directives, orders, alerts, and messages and de-conflict with strategic plans
- Maintain awareness of DODIN Operations and DCO IDM missions
- Effectively communicate (written and oral) implementation plans to senior leaders
- Determine and implement means of measuring effectiveness of strategic and operational plans
External Referral Eligible
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
Basic Qualifications:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
· Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
· Demonstrated experience in developing plans that receive input from multiple units, and devising a final plan.
· Experience in COA development and analysis
· Knowledge of the Military Adaptive Planning Process
· Experience with Joint Operational Planning Process
· Experience in an Operations Center providing Senior Leaders specified reports based on information received from supporting units operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch, or open source information)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.