Leidos is seeking a Strategic Workforce Planning Consultant to enhance, develop and implement cutting edge strategies that roadmap current and future workforce development and acquisition needs for the enterprise. The Strategic Workforce Planning Consultant must have proven skills and experience in the creation of full range of strategies, operational concepts, goals and execution efforts to successfully define the broad range of desired workforce. The Strategic Workforce Planning Consultant will report to the Director, Talent Management and closely partner with senior HR Leadership in both Group and Functional organizations, Talent Development and Inclusion, and Talent Acquisition.
• Demonstrates subject matter expertise and thought leadership for strategic workforce planning. Develops and matures the enterprise workforce strategy and planning framework, tools, and processes to support enterprise-wide workforce planning and consistent methodology to be leveraged for group-level planning.
• Partners with functional and organizational leaders to identify skills, competencies and pipeline needs required to meet future customer and program requirements.
• Works with key stakeholders to develop tailored workforce plans for individual market segments and assists in the communication and execution of those plans.
• Partners with Talent Development and Inclusion and Talent Acquisition teams on identified talent gaps to help determine solution opportunities.
• Ability to develop and mature relationships with HR community and business leaders to integrate concepts, progress strategies and influence direction.
• Assists in the identification and implementation of selected tools, systems and programs that enhance internal talent mobility.
• Creates reporting metrics, dashboards and predictive analytics to monitor, analyze progress and effectively deliver assessment and results to organizational leaders.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's degree and 12+ years related Workforce Planning and HR experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience
• The ideal candidate will possess 7+ years’ experience in Talent Management and/or Workforce Planning in complex environments
• Demonstrated experience in driving execution across multiple lines of business
• Demonstrated analytical aptitude to support metrics development and management
• Strong experience in consultative capacity
• Candidates must possess US Citizenship and have the ability to obtain and maintain security clearance
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Knowledge of Workday, Talent Neuron and Resource Management Systems
• Expertise in Talent Management and Development
• Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
• Active security clearance
• Experience developing and executing complex workforce plans within a multi-billion organization