The NISC III program at Leidos is seeking a Contracts Negotiator to provide support to the (FAA) Federal Aviation Administration customer in our Washington, DC offices.
The employee will perform the following tasks in this position:
- Provide task order proposal and contract administration support for a portfolio of task orders.
- Use understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and/or FAA Acquisition Management System (AMS) principles, concepts, practices and standards to ensure task order compliance with federal regulations.
- Perform Organizational Conflict of Interest reviews and demonstrate understanding of Contracts best practices.
- Represent organization as a prime contact for task orders and work closely with multi-functional personnel.
- Interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant contractual matters requiring coordination between organizations.
- Develop solutions for a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and company policies.
- Track incurred cost against available funding on task orders in portfolio.