The Health Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Strategic Planning Analyst to assist in strategic development and the pursuit of profitable business growth, reporting directly to the Chief Strategy Officer amp; Head of Capture Operations for the Leidos Health Group.
The Senior Strategic Planning Analyst will provide multi-faceted strategic development support to the entire Leidos Health Group including both Federal, Commercial and International lines of business. The candidate’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Competitive analysis
• Health industry market research
• Customer profiling
• Partner profiling
• Federal health budget analysis
• Support to strategic plan development and the tracking and monitoring of strategy implementation
• Support to strategic initiatives including business model and plan development
• Leadership in driving strategic growth campaigns from ideation to implementation
• M amp;A support including pipeline tracking, prospective target research, business case development, pre/post-merger integration support, due diligence, etc.
• Preparation of executive and board level presentations
• Provision of capture management administrative support
• Provision of support to tactical captures including win plan strategy, reviews, etc.
• Content creation, review and editing support to Leidos Health marketing and branding initiatives including advertorials, white papers, videos, sales materials, industry conference presentations, etc.
• Development of sales support tools and materials
The candidate is expected to exercise sound judgment within broadly defined practices and policies with limited supervision; regularly interact with all levels of management, functional POCs, staff, and customers; and display a high degree of tact and diplomacy. Characteristics necessary for success include: business and technical vision; disciplined strategic thinking; analytical presentation and problem solving skills; the ability to gain internal support; and the ability to establish and maintain a solid working relationship with technical staff, managers, and peers. Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.