The NISC III Power Services Group at Leidos is looking for an Air Route Traffic Control Center (ARTCC) Critical Essential Power System (ACEPS) Technician with Mobile and Stationary Power Plant experience to support the replacement of the existing ACEPS Critical and Standby Systems.
Job duties include:
- Performing facility electrical inspections on the power systems installed or modified by the Power Systems Group for compliance with the applicable FAA orders and directives.
- Reviewing engineering packages and submittals provided by FAA contractors and vendors.
- Complete written responses and track action items associated with the action items identified while performing facility inspections and site visits.
- Participating in preparation of briefings and white papers on a variety of power related issues that need to be briefed and reported to upper FAA management and executives.
- Assisting in preparation of technical document requirements related to power systems that are being fielded.
- Participating in the review and rewriting of power systems related orders, standards and specifications.
- Participating in a wide variety of program management activities with FAA Organizations, Contractors, local authorities and the program office in the design, acquisition, implementation, project close out, testing and evaluation as tasked by the program manager.