Leidos has a career opening for a Systems Administrator in Fort Meade, Maryland.
Job Summary/Primary responsibilities:
- Perform implementation, administration and configuration of SCCM Enterprise environment through desk.
- Design and implement Microsoft and third party applications/packages into the enterprise SCCM environment.
- Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of the Windows registry, interaction of drivers within the OS, and unattended/silent installs of Windows operating systems.
- Experience with DoD security specific requirements.
- Experience with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) are the configuration standards for DOD IA and IA-enabled devices/systems.
- Experience in building MSIs using automated tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP).
- Oversee network operations of network enclaves to include unclassified and classified local area networks and external connections.
- Perform information security inspections, to include reviewing system and network vulnerability scans, and prepares reports that include findings and recommendations for correction of deficiencies.
-Bachelor's degree in a related technical field and eight to twelve years of experience with Systems administration.
-Minimum of 3 Years’ experience administering CISCO environments.
-Monitor the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and ensures that all Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts, bulletins, and advisories are acknowledged and patches are applied to all enclave networks/systems in a timely manner.
-All candidates must be U.S. Citizens and possess an active Secret Government security clearance.
MCTS or equivalent Microsoft certification encompassing SCCM