Leidos is looking for an experienced IT business analyst/project manager who will support multiple federal agency contact center programs. Position will be located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Job duties will include:
• Responsible for meeting with internal program managers and customers to analyze and understand program requirements, customer goals and future needs.
• Responsible for managing contact center modernization projects, working in conjunction with other IT and management staff.
• Responsible for proactively suggesting and delivering continuous improvements by analyzing existing business operations and identifying technical solutions that will improve efficiency/performance.
• Responsible for improving contact center efficiency and customer service.
- 10 years of experience working in a contact center environment
- 5 - 7 years of experience analyzing business needs, managing IT projects, and implementing contact center solutions
- 3 years of business and data analysis using tools such as Microsoft Excel
- Strong knowledge of contact center technologies and solutions such as:
• Call Recording/Quality Monitoring
• Performance Management
- Ability to professionally interact with external customers to probe for and understand agency mission needs
- PMP Certification
- Experience providing technical management and leadership in contact center environments with 150+ customer service representatives
- Strong knowledge/experience with the following contact center technologies and solutions:
- Microsoft Dynamics and/or Salesforce CRM
- Cloud-hosted contact center platforms
- Text/Speech Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence/Virtual Assistants
Typically requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.