Administrative Executive Duty Description:
This person would assist with the Fort Bliss Signal Center PearsonVue Test center, / test center documentation, PearsonVue Manager / ESXI Server administrator (VMWare will be managed and maintained) / 1AD FBSCoE portal / FBSCoE Facebook Page / FBSCoE test server(internal network) / student enrollments / FBSCoE calendar and course schedule / CECOM requirements / Maintain calendars and classroom schedules / Schedule meetings and conferences including those involving staff from outside the immediate office / Answer telephones, forward messages, and provide responses to routine inquiries / Prepare reports, papers and briefings IAW US Army communications policies and templates / Prepare and update program office file management documents, assist the FBSCoE Commandant with the FISCAL Year Budget, / also required to understand basic networking, and signal flow (later requirement to instruct basic IT courses).
Looking for high school diploma or equivalent and 1 – 3 years of prior relevant experience.
1. Assist with the test center and voucher assignments/roster
2. Maintain ATRRS reporting system
3. Coordinate classroom set up/requirements with visiting instructors
4. Receive incoming calls and visitors; direct accordingly
5. Respond to class requests by students
6. Records management
7. Property management
8. Organize daily actions/goals/plans
9. Perform general administrative duties and other tasks as assigned/required