Leidos is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to provide technical expertise in support of a mission critical Enterprise Identity amp; Access Management (IdAM) system. Successful candidate will provide systems engineering support to transition activities as well as testing support for the program. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
· Provide support for transition activities, including creation of Transition Activity Plans (TAPs), briefing outage control boards, submitting authorized outages, coordinating with external stakeholders (i.e. ISP), and assisting with TAP execution.
· Test and verify development user stories as they complete in sprint cycles. Develop test procedures for new capabilities.
· Conduct regression testing of baseline in development and test environments. Understand and interpret system requirements to ensure procedures satisfy verification of the functionality. Perform integration testing for baseline releases.
· Execute test procedures in front of customer witnesses Perform O amp;S regression testing for minor releases.
· Conduct post maintenance window checkouts. Work closely with developers to resolve discrepancies found during testing.
· Create, and edit existing, standard operating procedures along with various other forms of technical documentation.
· Successful candidate will have good communication skills, good attitude, be a results-oriented team player, creative thinker, problem solver, and follow all Leidos ethical standards.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
EXPERIENCE amp; EDUCATION:
Experience Desired:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
· Systems engineering methodologies
· Software and/or COTS testing.
· Self-starter with an ability to work in a team environment and independently. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· General knowledge of IdAM concepts.
· Understanding of agile processes.
· Experience with Jira and Confluence.
· Experience with Oracle IdAM products (OAM, OID, OIF, and OVD).
· Experience with performance testing software.
· Experience with website testing.
· Good customer relation skills.
Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience
External Referral Eligible