The Defense amp; Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Cybersecurity Officer in Wiesbaden, Germany. The Cybersecurity officer will work with the site lead and other network engineers and system administrators at the site and on the program to ensure network assets are fully functional and secure. Monitor alerts from vendors and headquarters for relevant patches, ensure site compliance, help troubleshoot as necessary, and provide reporting as required. Analyzes root causes and resolves issues. Supports more junior level technicians and specialists in their activities; participates on integrated teams, and may also lead a task, project or team. Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of Information Assurance (IA) and Computer Network Defense (CND) functions which are broad in nature and support multi-tier IA and CND functions to include, but not limited to, systems engineer, audit/inspection, infrastructure support, certification and accreditation, vulnerability management, detection and response support services
- Provide support for a program, organization, system, or enclave’s information assurance program
- Provide security certification test and evaluation of assets, vulnerability management and response, security assessments, and customer support
- Provide support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
- Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and performs day-to-day security operations of the system
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information • Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation
- Provide configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware • Manage changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes.
- Prepare and reviews documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C amp;A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs)
- Execute policies and guidance provided by senior functional/technical leads
- Plan and coordinate the IT security programs and policies. Manage and control changes to the system and assessing the security impact of those changes. Manage and control changes to the system and assessing the security impact of those changes. Obtain C amp;A for systems under their purview. Provide support for a program, organization, system, or enclave’s information assurance program.
- Serve as the Approval Authority for systems under their control.
- Active TS/ SCI security clearance
- High School diploma/GED with 8+ years of relevant experience, OR Associate's degree with 6+ years of experience, OR Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of experience, OR Master's Degree with 2 Years of relevant experience, or PhD.
- Currently possess DoD 8140/8570.1-M IAM Level III - Must have one of the following: CISM, CISSP (or associate), GSLC along with a Computing Environment certification for Microsoft Server, Solaris, Redhat Linux, CompTIA Linux+.
- In the role of CSSP Manager (formerly CND-SP Manager) - Must have one of the following: CISM, CISSP-ISSMP
- Large, Enterprise-level IT experience in supporting multiple networked and stand-alone environments.
- Experience with Virtualization, Redhat Linux, Linux+, SCCM desktop management suite, software packaging and deployment automation, storage (eg., NetApp, Dell), ITIL
- Experience working outside continental U.S.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.