The Defense amp; Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Configuration Specialist/Manager - Level 2 in Wiesbaden, Germany.
The ideal candidate will provide support as a Configuration Specialist to US Army INSCOM on the I2TS-3 program. The successful candidate will document, track, and maintain configuration items, complete audits for software and hardware assets, utilize tools for configuration management, work within guidelines of the configuration control board.
- Responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems
- Identifies configuration items, implements change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits
- Works on teams to create and maintain software, hardware, and documentation configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.)
- Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the
- developmental or operational system
- Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to
- system end-of-life
- Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product
- documents and related software, licenses, media, and other IT assets
- Ensures that all changes to the baselines go through appropriate change boards
- Tracks all problems and changes in product documents/software and reports changes, controls standard
- operating procedures and current configurations
- Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures
- HSD or GED with 8 Years of relevant experience, OR Associate's Degree with 6 Years of relevant experience, OR Bachelor's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience, OR Master's Degree with 2 Years of relevant experience
- Currently possess DoD 8140/8570.1-M IAT/IAM Baseline Certification IAT Level II - Must have one of the following: CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE, SSCP along with a Computing Environment certification for CompTIA A+, Server+, Network+.
- TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with DoDAF, ITIL and Scrum
- Experience working OCONUS
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.