Leidos is currently looking for a Storage Administrator in Wiesbaden, Germany. This position is in support of the I2TS-3 contract.
The Storage Administrator shall support tools, processes, and policies used to manage storage networks and storage services such as virtualization, replication, mirroring, security, compression, traffic analysis, and other services. The phrase also encompasses other storage technologies, such as process automation, storage management and real-time infrastructure products, and storage provisioning. The C4IM Service Catalog is considered a baseline of service requirements, but may be adapted by sites with mission support systems meeting the minimum as the equivalent baseline system.
The Storage Administrator shall design, install, configure, upgrade and administer global enterprise Network Area Storage/Storage Area Network (NAS/SAN) systems to sustain and enhance the capabilities of the NAS/SAN infrastructure.
- Install, operate and maintain network and storage appliances
- Install patches and perform system updates
- Manage storage allocation, space, and replication strategies
- Analyze and resolve problems related to storage systems and network storage solutions
- Troubleshoot and restore complex storage problems across the enterprise related to replication strategies and
- storage strategies across wide area networks
- Recover data when required
- Provide recommendations on storage upgrades and supports project integration as required
- HSD or GED with 10 Years of relevant experience, OR Associate's Degree with 8 Years of relevant experience, OR Bachelor's Degree with 6 Years of relevant experience, OR Master's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience
- Currently possess DoD 8140/8570.1-M IAT/IAM Baseline Certification IAT Level II - Must have one of the following: CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP along with a Computing Environment for Storage certification (eg., NetApp, 3PAR, Dell/EMC) i.e., NCDA or HPE ATP
- TS/SCI clearance
- Familiarity with database Applications that rely on storage (e.g., Oracle, Microsoft SQL, SAP).
- Familiarity with Virtualization, Microsoft Server, Redhat Linux. CompTIA Linux+
- Experience working OCONUS
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.