Forcepoint Cross Domain Systems Integration Engineer supporting an Intel client in the Greater Denver Area. Must have extensive experience in Forcepoint.
Clearance Level: Must be a U.S. Citizen with a Top Secret SCI security clearance.
Location: Westminster, CO
JOB SUMMARY: Cross Domain Systems Integration Engineer provides cross-domain security engineering, technical leadership and execution ownership throughout a program for client’s in the Intelligence/Space realm.
The Cross-domain Systems and Integration Engineer needs to have experience working in and across multiple Security Domains and documented experience working on Unified Cross Domain Services Management Office (UCDMO) baseline approved Cross-Domain Solutions (CDS).
- Gathers and manages customer requirements as part of collaboration with market facing team members
- Leads and collaborates closely with Enterprise Architectures, Domain Architects and Systems Engineers to ensure alignment of customer requirements with development and implementation plans
- Collaborates closely with functional leads (Domain architects, product owners, subject matter experts) to define work plans and dependencies, responsible for outcome verification, and optimized transition to Operations
- Keeps end-user/operator apprised of solution and progress; This role is heavily software based - and business-value focused.
- Provide documentation on the current and planned configuration of the cross-domain environment.
- Assist with system accreditations and support resolving security vulnerabilities, findings, or mitigate security concerns.
- Engineer and configure data and messaging routes between various domains with varying classification levels and ensuring security and integrity of the data.
- Working with the Operations teams to ensure the daily operations of the cross-domain environment.
- Work with the Information Assurance and IT teams to carry out all component patching, maintenance and upgrades and ensure any changes are documented and verify any changes do not introduce any new operational or vulnerability issues and to address IAVA's (Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts).
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure and CDS availability.
- Monitor and test CDS interfacing applications performance for potential volumetric bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Continually transition knowledge through training and assistance on how to use the technology using industry best practices.
- Work with technical teams to engineer customer systems and environments to be more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against vulnerabilities and attacks and securing highly sensitive data.
- Works independently and in a team environment
RELEVANT EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Preferred BS in Computer Science or equivalent works experience
- 5+ years of Linux experience and Cross Domain knowledge.
- Recent experience in Unified Cross Domain Services Management Office (UCDMO) baseline approved Cross-Domain Solutions (CDS).
- Experience with ICD 503.
- Expert knowledge of deployment, configuration and integration management
- AWS knowledge experience
- Background in GIS, manufacturing, spacecraft command and control, ground systems infrastructure, or analytics are a plus
- Familiarity with software development practices and various methodologies (Scaled Agile Framework preferred: SAFe, and Waterfall experience is beneficial as well) Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with all levels of business users in a professional manner
- Must be highly motivated with good interpersonal skills and excellent technical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read, write and speak English