The Defense amp; Intelligence Group of Leidos has an immediate opening for an All Source Intelligence Analyst / Watch Officer to support an operation in Reston, VA.
The All Source Intelligence Analyst / Watch Officer role supports the J2 Operations Counter IED Support Team.
•Manage the Requests for Support data base as well as maintaining organizational situation awareness, with the expectation that they can provide impromptu briefings on global IED situations.
•Perform duties as a member of a team with a specified work schedule, and as necessary, weekends and holidays.
•Monitors reporting from the Intelligence Community, Law Enforcement agencies at all levels of government and open sources to determine potential threats to the United States
•Drafts situation reports, prepares and presents briefing materials.
•Provides early warning and alerts to key officials, and facilitates the flow of critical information to those who need it on a timely basis.
• Supports maintenance of 24/7 operations on counterterrorism by utilizing multiple databases to store and retrieve intelligence-derived information on subjects of international and domestic terrorism.
• Prepares in-depth intelligence reports for senior intelligence and law enforcement officials.
• Rapidly disseminates threat information to senior leadership, Intelligence Community, subordinate agencies and state and local fusion centers.
• Drafts Current and Operational Intelligence Reports, Intelligence and Information Daily articles, and other products for Intelligence Community customers.
• Develops and maintains close liaison with counterparts and colleagues throughout the intelligence and law enforcement communities.
•Bachelor's degree with 7-10 years of experience. Additional years of experience can be used in lieu of degree.
•Currently possess an active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
•Knowledge of Intelligence Analysis processes, framework, and improvised threats to contribute analytic products in both written and briefing formats.
•Experience with operations centers and/or intelligence watches.
• Familiarity with the intelligence collection process and preparing and presenting briefs.
• Willing to perform shift work that includes working weekends.