JOB SUMMARY: Leidos is looking for a TS/SCI with polygraph cleared JAVA Developer who has experience creating and developing e-learning interactive training products. The developer will work as part of a creative team to design new and engaging learning tools and products.
The developer will be responsible for designing, producing, and delivering an array of timely, innovative and content-rich e-learning products and tools. The designer will coordinate with content experts and production team members to translate instructional concepts into interactive elements to support the learning environment. The designer will be required to develop new interactive training modules and job aides, stand-alone e-learning courses, and web-based tools to support training, Qualifications:
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- This position requires an active TS/SCI with polygraph in order to be considered.
- A degree in programming, computer science, or a related field.
- At least three (3) years of recent experience developing, designing, and programming interactive or web-based products using JAVA.
- Ability to write effective and scalable code.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to determine project needs, propose design solutions, collaborate with stakeholders and provide excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated experience using analysis, evaluation, observation or other data to propose and plan design improvements.
- Ability to successfully track, prioritize, and schedule projects and tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully individually, within a team, and across multidisciplinary teams
- At least two (2) years of experience utilizing a diverse range of multimedia, electronic authoring, and development tools and software to create and deliver engaging e-learning or mobile content.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suites or comparable products.
- Familiarity with ADA Section 508 compliance.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with subject matter experts to produce media that supports instructional goals and objectives.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.