The Leidos NISC III program currently has an opening for a full time Test Engineer to provide software test support, 3rd tier support and other duties as assigned for a Pilot Certification program.
The Software Test Engineer will:
- Develop and Maintain comprehensive test documentation including test plans, test cases and test reports.
- Execute test cases with traceability to customer requirements
- Perform system integration, regression and patch testing
- Coordinate and facilitate User Acceptance testing
- Ensure each product release meets well defined high quality standards
- Analyze and document results
- Report and track defects, verify and validate fixes as needed
- Point of contact to Service desk for researching, providing feedback and documenting escalated incidents and site feedback
- Work closely with other project team members and government personnel
- Bachelors Degree and 2+ years of relevant experience. A Master's degree can be considered in lieu of relevant experience.
- Systems Testing • Systems Verification • Technical Writing
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong presentation skills (all levels of management / customer)
- Service Desk Experience
- Experience working directly with the customer
- Understanding of SW development methodologies
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.