The Advanced Solutions Group of Leidos is seeking an Operations Lead to support our customer at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. This position is in support of a Department of Defense contract aimed at rapid prototyping and testing of new systems.
As the Operations Lead, you will implement centralized standards to support Government leadership and team members through day-to-day operations.
• Maintain and administer Government division SharePoint site
• Track submission and status of project awards for division management
• Oversee property management and accountability for all hand receipt holders in division, to include coordinating with Property Book Officer (PBO), conducting annual inventories, and disposing of excess property.
• Prepare reports for division management and external stakeholders.
• Track division taskers and report progress through completion
• Develop and maintain business process requirements
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 4+ years related experience.
• Per contractual requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Ability to obtain Secret clearance
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Ability to balance priorities and to thrive in a multi-customer environment.
• Active Secret clearance