Leidos is seeking an Instructional Systems Designer to support a St. Louis based customer. This position with design both classroom and eLearning modules that will touch upon technical skills (e.g., software), analytic skills, and interpersonal skills for adult learners on a government site. Provides expertise in adult learning practices and methods to develop and enhance instructional curriculum for both classroom and web-based delivery. Qualifications:
- B.A., B.S. in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Education, Distance Learning, English, or Human Performance Technology, or commensurate relevant experience designing, developing, and implementing learning solutions.
- Experience with the ADDIE model of instructional design, or other established models of instructional design (such as SAM), as well as experience and familiarity with a broad range of adult learning theories and models for evaluation of adult learning
- Five years of experience in an educational, corporate training, or professional services environment, with an emphasis on e-learning and multimedia technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, and implement instructional materials following defined processes to include electronic job aids, structured courseware, and informal learning content.
- TS/SCI clearance (active or within scope)
- Experience in all aspects of instructional design for e-Learning and distributed learning environments to include management of client deliverables against defined milestones and deadlines.
- Ability to develop a basic subject-matter understanding through materials provided and individual research/collaboration with course/content stakeholders.
- Demonstrated writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting of customer-ready materials.
- Familiarity and/or working knowledge of the Intelligence Community.
- Proficient with the following: Articulate Suite, preferably Storyline 2 Writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting of customer-ready materials Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project)
- Familiar with the following:
- e-Learning standards, to include SCORM and Section 508 Principles of adult learning Basic learning design principles (e.g., Blooms Taxonomy) Project-based, learner centered eLearning development Wikis, Sharepoint, and Learning Management System (LMS) technology
External Referral EligibleLeidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.