Leidos is seeking a Customer Experience Manager.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Defines, regularly analyzes, and updates customer segments and associated attributes for OJP (Office of Justice Programs) offices.
• Defines best fit channels and mechanisms to leverage for collecting customer preferences and feedback. • Design and maintain marketing automation campaigns to drive deeper engagement through coordinated, intentional outreach. • Analyze performance data and lead continuous process improvement. • Develops and manages physical and electronic mailing lists. • Drafts content, advises on design, and recommends distribution strategies for OJP content. • Conducts analysis of disparate customer interactions across multiple communications channels.
• Conducts research and analysis across OJP and NCJRS contract vehicles and participating organizations on customer expectations and experiences.
• Conduct market research and apply justice SME and analytics to recommend, organize, and coalesce OJP knowledge products, often across agencies, for identified customer segments.
• Aggregate new and legacy content based on issue or topic.
• Curate multichannel content in a single product to reuse content and extend reach (e.g. via infographic, Storify, e-mail bulletin, etc.).
• Ensures that the quality plans are communicated and followed. Conduct periodic process and procedure audits to ensure compliance with all quality requirements. Qualifications:
Typically requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. Basic Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent practical experience in Marketing environment, (8 yrs min in lieu of degree)
- Experience in using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and collecting, analyzing, and recommending business process improvements based on CRM.
- Background in Marketing, public relations or a related field, including campaign planning.
- Experience with developing and delivering briefings.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and proven ability to work with customers, senior management and other technical teams.
- Experience determining and prioritizing your own work tasks, including identifying and proposing new work.
- Excellent documentation skills and the ability to recommend best practices and articulate process improvements and required changes.
- Ability to secure a public trust designation.
- Marketing data analysis and presentation using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Education and experience in criminal justice and/or related disciplines, including demonstrated interactions with criminal justice constituents, and familiarity with the Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice.
- Basic HTML coding.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.