JOB SUMMARY: The Leidos Civil Health group is seeking the best and brightest minds, with a passion for technology, to join our Program. At Leidos, you will be immersed in a rich technical experience where you will work side-by-side with senior leaders, architects, developers, and others. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: As a software engineer developer you will work on developing software for our Federal health clients. This work will include supporting various websites using Drupal, creating specifications for features and enhancements and then implementing and testing them. The project will require using programming skills in C#, .NET, Java, and/or related technologies as well as developing the internal software life cycle processes and tools used in the program.
• Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Must be recent graduate with a BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering, or similar degree
• Experience designing with software/programming languages
• Good communication skills.
• Familiar with object oriented programming concepts
• Basic database knowledge (SQL, Oracle)
• Familiarity with Java script
• Familiarity with VB, .net or C#
• Source control knowledge (GitHub, SVN)
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.