Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Cyber Security Manager for the DISA Global Network Assurance Team on the DISA GSM-O program in Ogden, UT.
Manage a team that performs cyber threat intelligence analysis, correlation of actionable security events, network traffic analysis using raw packet data, netflow, IDS, IPS and custom sensor output as it pertains to the cyber security of communications networks, and participation in the coordination of resources during incident response efforts.
-Responsible for leading the team, setting priorities, contractual reporting, and representing the contract to the government customer.
-Involved in decisions regarding the hiring, firing, promotion, and award decisions concerning direct reports.
-BS and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years of prior relevant experience. 4 years of related experience considered in lieu of degree.
-Generally has 4+ years’ experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Active Top Secret clearance.
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certification.
- Cyber/CND experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of network threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data (e.g. Netflow, FPC), and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations.
- Demonstrated experience with managing large teams.
- Excellent communications skills and experience serving as a primary customer interface.
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform (e.g. Nitro/McAfee Enterprise Security Manager, ArcSight, QRadar, LogLogic, Splunk).
- Experience and proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, IDS/IPS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics.
- Experience with malware analysis concepts and methods.
- Unix/Linux command line experience.
- Scripting and programming experience.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings.
- Familiarity or experience in Intelligence Driven Defense and/or Cyber Kill Chain methodology.
- Advanced certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP and/or SIEM-specific training and certification.
External Referral Eligible