Leidos is seeking a ADPE Hardware Maintenance and Warranty Specialist at Lackland AFB. Candidates must already possess a current TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered. The candidate will provide ADPE hardware Maintenance and equipment warranty tracking, follow Original Equipment Manufacturers' (OEM) warranty repair and preventive maintenance guidance following industry accepted standards for preventive maintenance on all JIOWC ADPE on-site at JIOWC Headquarters.
Specific ADPE Hardware Maintenance and Warranty Support duties shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform installation, troubleshooting, preventative and remedial/corrective maintenance on JIOWC Audio Video (AV) Services equipment.
- Coordinate with equipment vendors on repairs and warranty coverage. Maintain vendor contact information and provide for COR review.
- Coordinate with the JIOWC IT Equipment Custodian (ITEC) on all maintenance, repairs, and warranty work, ensuring IT equipment inventory database is accurate and complete.
- Provide support for packing, shipping, and tracking ADPE equipment for return to vendor for warranty service as required. Coordinatewith commercial shippers as required and provide information to ITEC and/or COR.
- Identify hardware problems and recommend disposition to JIOWC ITEC if spare stock is not available.
- Use government's problem resolution tracking system to document activities performed.
Requires a current TS/SCI security clearance on day 1. Must be knowledgeable in all facets of PC and laptop hardware setup and maintenance and shall possess a minimum of 5 years' experience in the following:
- General specialized experience in the repair, maintenance and support of network and standalone computer equipment and peripherals for workstations, laptops and networking equipment.
- Proficiency in the operation of digital multimeters, network cable testers, loop back adapters, Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) and software diagnostic tools.
- Industry standard safety practices as applied to computer maintenance.
- A baseline certification of IAT Level 1 per DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, Incorporating Change 4, November 10, 2015. IAT Level 1 certification establishes a baseline of validated (tested) knowledge that is relevant, recognized, and accepted across the Department of Defense.
**External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.