Leidos, Inc. is seeking specialized operations/targeting officers to support a client’s operational requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in Northern VA. The position requires candidates possess a current and active security clearance with appropriate poly to be qualified. Successful candidates will work well in team environment and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. The positions require prior experience in supporting HUMINT operations or familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives. Candidates will also be required to travel up to 50% of the time to specific locations.
In addition to the clearance requirement, successful candidates will demonstrate proficiency in manipulating various classified and open source databases in support of the client’s mandate to acquire Foreign Intelligence. The primary function of this officer is to collaborate with the team of intelligence professionals in support of HUMINT operations against priority targets. Candidates will be responsible for identifying targeting leads to enable a variety of intelligence operations thought the exploitation of classified and open source databases. Successful candidate will identify and evaluate possible counterintelligence concerns, drive HUMINT operations through written products and briefings, and empower core collectors by producing detailed targeting packages.
Primary job duties include:
Review operational traffic for intelligence leads
Draft comprehensive targeting packages in support of the clients objectives
Engage operational components within the customer organization to address targeting requirements and develop new leads for operational exploitation
Conduct detailed searches on items of operational interest and relay pertinent data to relevant customer components
• BA or BS degree in business, economics, finance or accounting and 4-8 years of overall experience.
• Substitute 4 years experience in lieu of degree
• Minimum three years of relevant work experience interpreting and analyzing financial data.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of global finance through experience or knowledge in the following areas: threat finance, international economics, global money transfer mechanisms, financial data, and financial institutions.
• Experience with operational case management
• One year counterterrorism target exploitation experience with knowledge of customer specific tools and databases.
• Experience supporting US military forces, particularly counter threat finance, counterterrorism, and counter proliferation.
• One year of experience providing training or giving presentations on financial or information exploitation topics.
• One year of experience working in a conflict zone
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.