Leidos is seeking a Public Key Infrastructure Support Specialist to work at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX. Candidates must already possess a current TS/SCI in order to be considered.
Provide PKI advisory and assistance service support in the role of Registration Authorities (RA), Local Registration Authorities (LRA) and Trusted Agents (TA) on-site at JIOWC Headquarters to accomplish tasks.
Specific PKI duties shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Be capable of operating on the Non-classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet), Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet), and Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) networks with appropriate elevated privileges.
- Operate on a workstation configured according to Section 6.5.1 ("Specific Computer Security Technical Requirements") of the "USAF Medium Assurance RA/LR A Certification Practice Statement".
- Execute certificate issuance authority under JIOWC, AF, DoD and NSS certificate policies for the entire JIOWC organization including units supported but not attached.
- Manage certificate issuance under JIOWC, AF, DoD and NSS certificate policies while maintaining compliance with all said policies.
- Comply with all audits and inspections by the program management offices for AF, DoD, and National Security Strategy (NSS).
- Requires current TS/SCI on day 1
- 3+ years' experience in the public key infrastructure support and meet the requirements for LRA and TA duties as outlined in National Security Systems Public Key Infrastructure DoD Registration Practice Statement, Version 6, 22 May 2013, section 5.3, "Personnel Controls."
A baseline certification of IAT Level 1 per DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, Incorporating Change 4, November 10, 2015. IAT Level 1 certification establishes a baseline of validated (tested) knowledge that is relevant, recognized, and accepted across the Department of Defense.
*External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.