At Leidos, we take responsibility for improving the quality of life of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. Leidos was named by LinkedIn as one of the best U.S. Companies and Forbes’ “America’s Top 500” list. Come be a part of our world-class team environment and join a fast growing organization that will take your experience to the next level. We have an immediate opportunity for a Hardware/Software Integration Engineer
in Orlando, FL. Work will include all aspects of windows-based application integration, customization and hardware driver support. The successful candidate will be energetic, eager to learn and comfortable working in a peer-to-peer environment. Under supervision general responsibilities will include: development of installation scripts, creation of Windows utilities, install/modification of Windows operating systems and debugging application installs. Integration environments will include Windows 7 and above.Qualifications:
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE:
- BS degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or closely related field.
- 1–4 years of relevant experience including software integration/development and testing experience
- Must be US citizen and have the ability of obtaining a DoD Security Clearance
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows environments
- Knowledge of software testing concepts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with multiple contractors, government agencies and other mission planning stakeholders
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, amp; PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Configuration Management (CM) tools such as Subversion (SVN) or GIT
- Experience with Microsoft Deployment Tool (MDT)
- Some hands on experience with an object oriented programming language (such as Visual Basic, VB.NET, C#, C++, or Java)
- Some hands-on experience with a scripting programming language (VBScript, AutoIT, Powershell)
- Knowledge of Virtual Machine environments and their use.
- Knowledge of Databse Management Systems (DBMSs) setup and usage
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.