The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Project Management Support Officer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
PRIMARY in RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the development and implementation of multiple IC integration projects, monitor execution, and assess performance.
- Align projects with Unifying Intelligence Strategies and assess performance against intelligence gaps identified therein.
- Work with the ODNI, IC, and others to engage in working groups and projects implementing Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
- Help to coordinate working-level administrative and logistical integration between and amongst IC Strategy Boards as well as the analytic and collection enterprise.
- Help to ensure projects are aligned and responsive to Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Evaluation (IPPBE) deadlines and milestones.
- Prepare status updates for ODNI/IC seniors as well as White House and congressional overseers, with government review and approval, as appropriate.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related work experience
- 10 years’ experience related to the regional Area Of Responsibility (Near East)
- 10 years of project management experience planning, leading, and completing complex projects.
- 3 year experience working with or in the Intelligence Community.
- Project Management Institute PMP certification.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience in the IC IPPBE processes and program/portfolio management.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with project management planning tools and software.
**External Referral Eligible**Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.