The NISC III program at Leidos has an opportunity for a Deputy Task Order Manager in our Ft. Worth, TX location.
The Deputy Task Order Manager will assist the Task Order Manager in support of the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC) that supports the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) customer.
This sub family is responsible for developing and establishing relationships between the company, strategic partners, and customers.
Duties include identifying, developing, and implementing near-term and long-term business strategies that provide the business an opportunity to grow revenue.
This position also has direct supervision of subordinates assigned to the position.
This position supports the Task Area Manager with all Task Orders in the Central Service Area as well as National Task Orders.
This position works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
Responsible for entire projects or processes within a professional area.
Typically responsible for coaching and reviewing the work of lower level professionals.Qualifications: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education with 4-6 years’ experience.
- A minimum of 5 years direct experience with the NISC program is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong collaboration/interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge/understanding of ATO Organizational Structure (Service Area level and field facilities)
- Strong communication skills, verbal, and written.
- Ability to prepare and provide presentations and briefings to Senior Management.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-starter/innovative thinking skills.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.