Leidos' Corporate Information Security, Cybersecurity Operations, has an immediate opening for a Cyber Development and Integration lead within the Cybersecurity Intelligence Response Center (CSIRC) based in Gaithersburg - MD. The Cyber Development and Integration lead role is a hands on technical leadership role with the responsibility for leading the CSIRC capabilities development driven by the operational requirements of the CSIRC analyst team. This includes the development and integration of next generation monitoring, detection, mitigation, incident response, threat detection, and forensics capabilities.
- Lead and provide technical SME-level support for the development of the CSIRC capabilities
- Work with the CSIRC leadership and team to understand the operational requirements, needed solutions, and work with them for operational integration
- Lead a highly technical team of cyber capability developers and integrators setting direction, providing mentoring and guidance, and reviewing their work
- Bachelor's degree with 12+ years of experience or a Master’s Degree w/ 10+ years’ experience relevant to Information Technology and Cybersecurity.
- US Citizen with active Secret clearance is required, with the ability to obtain Top Secret clearance.
- Must have demonstrated track record of competency with experience including cybersecurity, information security technologies, software development, networking, and IT.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must have strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Active Top Secret security clearance
- Experience with various COTS and Open Source cyber solutions
- Experience with Hybrid Cloud-based information protection.
- Demonstrated use of analysis, design, development, and implementation of technical solutions.