Leidos is looking for a ServiceNow Developer for a position in the Northern Virginia area. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
The ServiceNow developer will support ServiceNow applications in a variety of roles to include maintenance, design, implementation, workflows, and unit testing. The developer should be aware of ServiceNow “best practices” and help grow our internal ServiceNow knowledge base. This would include supporting multiple projects at the same time, so ability to prioritize work across projects is a must.
- Typically requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain. - 1+ year(s) of demonstrated experience with complex application development on the ITSA Suite of the ServiceNow platform. Experience should include configuration, unit testing, deployment, and monitoring.
- 1+ year(s) of demonstrated experience administering the ServiceNow product to include upgrades and patching.
- Demonstrated experience with application development using multi-tenant.
- Demonstrated experience with creation of complex applications on the ServiceNow platform, including usage of ServiceNow’s client and server side APIs.
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services.
- Experience with Github.
- Knowledge of current ServiceNow releases.
- Experience using update sets for back-up and deployment.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.