The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Advanced Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Trade Compliance Administrator. This person will assist the Trade Manager on ensuring all export and import shipments are conducted within corporate guidelines and compliant with all laws and regulations governing the export of data, goods and services.
Leidos is the Lead Systems Integrator for a manned aerial platform providing primary airframe and avionics GFE support.
- Maintain records of all import and export documents for shipments using a freight forwarder
- Obtain requested information from vendors and manufacturers that is needed for the lawful export of the equipment
- Review all shipping requests from our shipping/receiving team to ensure all information is correct and verified
- Learn to use and understand various export controls related to the U.S Munitions List and Commerce Control List
- Responsible for export paperwork and maintaining records of all employees exporting/importing military issued Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Maintain records of all export authorizations
- Create and distribute monthly Tech Data Reporting Logs
- Create and distribute a monthly PPE status report
- Other responsibilities assigned by the Trade Compliance Manager or Logistics team.
- Bachelor's degree and/or 1+ years’ experience in a trade compliance related field.
- Must have strong record keeping experience.
- Must be good at working with databases including data entry and reporting.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel).
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to interface with customers and peers.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a US Secret Security Clearance.
- This position is part of a fast paced environment and requires a demonstrated ability to engage quickly and multitask while maintaining attention to detail.
- Experience with defense contracts and dealing with military customers
- EAR and ITAR training courses
- Active Secret Security Clearance
External Referral EligibleTA_4Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.