Position is responsible program support and registrar functions in support of the ILN programs including Leading the IC (LIC), LIC-2, UIC, IIC and all alumni events. This position will be cross-trained to support all of the tasks for program and registrar support to include but not limited to the following:
- Create business standards, methods, and schema for creating and maintaining course/class student information, e.g. rosters, tracking and notification systems, and historical archives for ILN programs.
- Use the registration tool to create rosters and communicate with students and capture metrics for all ILN courses. Analyze data and provide summary and detailed reports on student enrollee data. Provide enrollment determination notification to applicants and course director.
- Develop and maintain solid business partnerships with registrars and professional development POCs in all IC organizations in order to systematically recruit appropriate students at the appropriate levels for each ILN course offering.
- Monitor enrollments in the ILN programs, making determinations on student qualifications and ensuring that the students are properly leveled and that student distributions meet targeted allotments per IC element
- Manage program websites (e.g., Blackboard, lntellipedia, SpySpace, Sharepoint, etc.) to they ensure they are up to date with course content and continuously refreshed to enhance user experience and utility of the websites.
- Manage security processes including clearances and laptop protocols.
- Manage the ILN course program to include accounting for all instructional materials as well as managing all Pre- and Post-Class Checklists as required by course director and instructor.
Position requires accuracy in reviewing, editing and formatting materials, technical ability to leverage websites and other multimedia technologies to update course websites. Ability to design, build, improve, and manage registrar and program support processes and databases. Knowledge in preparing course rosters, security clearance rosters and archive course completion rosters and master alumni rosters. Demonstrated knowledge of IC security protocols relevant to passing clearances and handling cover interests. Ability to create files, insert animation and graphics, insert screen shots from other documents and web pages in Microsoft PowerPoint. Ability to create and manage MS Excel files; manipulate data to produce reports. Capability to edit details on wikis, blogs, and sites. lntellipedia, Spyspace, Sharepoint. BlackBoard- Ability to post entries, troubleshoot student access problems, and edit pages as needed for example adding tables, text, images and hyperlinks. Ten plus years of experience.Qualifications:
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.