Leidos has an immediate need for a Systems Engineer supporting our DTRA program in our Fort Belvoir, Virginia office.
The Systems Engineer will help design, implement, configure and secure both unclassified and classified servers in a Research and Development (R amp;D) enclave. This role will evaluate alternative solutions to technical problems, including cost and security risks to enclave. This role will require ability to gather requirements, analyze systems, system testing, functional analysis, technical management and quality assurance for work on various projects across multiple platforms and classification levels.
* Identify, diagnose and resolve customer problems, often times creating or researching new solutions in a timely fashion.
* Identify and integrate new technologies into new and existing systems, while maintaining the system security level and user experience.
* Install and configure Windows Workstation and Server, along with installing, maintaining and troubleshooting Windows Roles in a Production environment.
* Use virtualization technologies and conduct the installation and configuration of ESXi.
* Create, modify and improve current processes that deal with the systems in an effort to help automate work flows.
* Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices.
* Provides technical knowledge and expertise along with top-notch customer service in an ability to adapt to an ever changing environment and requirements.
* BS and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
* Active Secret clearance or higher.
* Experience troubleshooting network tokens.
* Experience with Microsoft Windows Workstation and Server
* Active Top Secret clearance or higher.
* Security + certification.
* Microsoft certification.
* Remedy experience.
External Referral Eligible.