- The position assists Sr. IT Logistics Specialist in overseeing the transportation of classified and unclassified intelligence IT equipment throughout the world.
- This includes, but is not limited to, positive control of delivered items, order/equipment registration in appropriate databases, customer notification of equipment receipt, installation scheduling, transport of equipment to installation location, equipment preparation for installation, installation, removal, and final disposal.
- Works customs issues for worldwide transportation, to include resolution of frustrated shipments with corresponding shipping agencies.
- Work with customers and funding personnel to ensure appropriate funding is available to meet logistics requirements.
- Conduct spare part inventory management.
- Maintains equipment and spares database, shipping, receiving, and tracking.
- Assists in researching new equipment requirements and working with numerous vendors for equipment procurement and purchases.
- Maintain expendable and durable supplies and equipment for the Service Center and out-stations.
- Assists in maintaining control of sensitive equipment during shipping and processing.
External Referral EligibleQualifications: BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
A high school diploma and minimum of four years of relevant technical experience in the area of logistics management. Experience may be substituted with a BS degree and 0-4 years of experience.
Positions require active TS/SCI Clearance PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (list additional “pluses or nice to have” skills/experience)
Forklift qualified/licensed Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.