The Civil Health Operation is seeking a highly collaborative technical and business professional for the role of Information Architect, contingent upon contract award, in Bethesda, MD.
• Work with the audience-centric content/program managers and client staff to determine the types of information, content, and Web-based tools that will attract customer key audiences to become regular users of the customer Public Website.
• Design web pages and other digital components and information in accordance with client templates and standards to fit the needs of the defined web user profiles; revise and/or add to the set of profiles as needed.
• Work with the customer team to build and integrate interactive websites, applications, and services for both internal and public customer audiences.
• Work with the client’s information architect staff, or its designee, in designing optimal navigation structures for customer web pages.
• Work with the customer’s team to optimize the customer Public Website for content syndication and mobile devices, as requested by the customer.
• Work with customer to optimize web pages and digital platforms for search engines.
• Work with the client team, or its designee, to conduct Web site usability tests and work with other contract teams to apply testing results to further enhance the
• Provide technical and software development support to other contractor teams working on professional Web design, Web content management, digital platform development and implementation, information architecture, and digital assets production services, among others, to support customer’s strategically led digital communications in the following areas:
• Strategic Planning, Project Management and Administration of Digital Enterprise Support Services relevant to:
Digital Strategy amp; Planning
Website Design amp; Implementation
Digital Platform Support
Evaluation, Governance, and Quality
• Stay informed on industry trends and emerging technologies associated with enterprise information architecture.
Required Education and / Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• 12+ years previous experience in architecting enterprise information, strategies and roadmaps, and providing business, governance and technical recommendations.
• Exposure to federal healthcare applications, platforms, standards and experience with federal healthcare systems is preferred.
• Scrum or other Agile Certifications preferred (e.g. Certified ScrumMaster®, Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO), Certified Scrum Developer® (CSD), Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP), Certified Team Coach (CTC), or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)).
• Experience managing health information
US Citizen or Green Card Holder with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
• Ability to establish and enforce the tools, techniques, principles and best practices for information architecture to meet business objectives for existing and new programs.
• Ability to motivate teams to produce quality applications within tight timeframes.
• Ability to assess client requirements, budget, and existing technology environment to design innovative systems to meet clients' needs and requirements.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel.
• Knowledge of content management systems and content integration.
• Possess strong project management skills, with attention to detail.
• The successful candidate will also possess excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation, facilitation, and team building skills.