Leidos is seeking a Test Engineer to work at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX. Candidates must already possess a current TS/SCI in order to be considered. The successful candidate for this position will be assigned the following duties/responsibilities:
- Prepare and execute Developmental Test amp; Evaluation (DT amp;E) plans and procedures according to established test methodologies.
- Perform interoperability and integration testing, as well as functional testing of various systems, tools, and networks.
- May participate in all phases of risk management assessment and software/hardware development under the direction of a Senior Test Engineer.
- Coordinate with other engineers to ensure the test infrastructure will meet desired test objectives.
- Actively participate throughout the acquisition process in order to influence development of a product or capability that is testable.
- Provide technical advisory and assistance support to government sponsors.
- Compile and analyze test results data to determine conformity of the product or capability to the requirements.
- Document change requests/deficiencies of the product or capability as a result of test data analysis.
- Must possess an active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, mathematics, engineering or a mathematics-intensive, technical discipline.
- Must obtain the ISTQB CTFL certification within 6 months of hire.
- Must obtain the ISTQB CTAL-TA within 2 years of hire.
- Must have effective writing/oral presentation skills.
- Independent working knowledge of the following: encryption/key management, enterprise network architecture, communication equipment and technologies, routers, mail and web servers, Intrusion Detection amp; Prevention Systems, firewalls, anti-virus tools, network protocol analyzers, and network traffic generation.
- Five years of intensive and progressive experience in a computer-related field.
- Minimum of one year software testing for software / hardware applications or systems is required.
- Test automation.
- Cybersecurity (vulnerability assessments, blue team, red team, etc.).
- Understanding of AFIN amp; DODIN architecture.
- Travel 10%
*External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.