Leidos is seeking a Cyber Systems Security Assessor
at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX. Candidates must already possess a TS/SCI and an IAT III certification in order to be considered. The candidate will be responsible for conducting vulnerability and compliance inspections to include, but not limited to scanning the network to identify active devices, fingerprint applications and operating systems, identifying vulnerabilities, analyzing the results, manually verifying findings to eliminate false positives or negatives, capturing artifacts such as screen captures, etc., to provide evidence for each exploitable vulnerability, etc. Candidate must also be able to adequately “tell the story” of how the vulnerability was exploited and what the overall impact would be to particular hosts or networks. More specifically, the candidate will:
- Conduct vulnerability/compliance assessments, to include analysis, on AF/DoD systems
- Possess understanding of Microsoft Office and various Microsoft/UNIX/LINUX systems
- Understand and be well versed in common Cyber Threat terminology, vulnerability and penetration test principles and methodologies, possess basic knowledge of cyber incident and response, and related current events
- Assist customer with defining and implementing policies and tactics, techniques and procedures for conducting assessments
- Exhibit good writing and communications skills, to include the ability to render concise reports, summaries, and formal oral presentations
- Demonstrate an ability to methodically and proactively analyze problems and identify solutions
- Travel up to 25%
- Must currently possess an IAT Level III certification: CISSP (or Associate), CASP, CISA, GCED, GCIH, or CCNP-Security
- Active TS/SCI security clearance on day 1
- Must possess or be willing to obtain a MCTS and Linux certification within a defined timeframe
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience, (Exp can be substituted in lieu of degree).
- Experience in working with and in a network systems security environment with a focus on security and information assurance (5 years)
- Must complete customer pre-screen, skills assessment lab, pass customer training and certification program and remain mission ready qualified
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision
- Database (e.g., OCP, CMDBA, MSDBA, MS SQL Server, MySQL, etc.) and C|EH certifications a plus
- Experience with Linux, Power Shell, SED, AWK, Perl, Python, Batch, etc.
- Experience in working with IPv6 desirable
- Familiarity with DISA STIGs and experience in conducting DoD vulnerability/compliance assessments
- Experience or familiarity with military operations highly desirable
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.