Leidos is seeking a SharePoint Developer at Lackland AFB to provide onsite management and support for a SharePoint portal with over 100 diverse users. The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate effectively with members of the staff and adjacent units to create applications from conception and translate customer needs into executable requirements and projects for deployment on SharePoint portal.
- Create, organize, and analyze workflows to support customer’s business processes.
- Deploy and implement web applications, SharePoint web pages, and client-side scripts and formatting optimized for performance with a friendly easy-to-use interface.
- Evaluate existing software configuration, recommend changes, and assist with modifications, as needed.
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing web applications and custom solutions.
- Use advanced technical skills to provide programming and technical support to related web deployments; address technical and programming issues relating to SharePoint sites.
- Provide engineering support of the SharePoint application lifecycle management, which consists of code creation or customization, code storage and archiving, and code configuration management.
- Upgrade/convert SharePoint sites as required by the direction of the government.
- Other duties as required and assigned direct project manager or corporate leadership.
- Bachelor's degree amp; 5-8 years of experience.
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 Enterprise development environment.
- Familiarity with CAML Query, JSON, REST, and SharePoint APIs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop client-side dynamic data-driven Single Page Applications (SPA) and web pages, using SharePoint Designer 2013 and elements of Visual Studio.
- Ability to manage and balance work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Candidate must have an active Secret security clearance and be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance.
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Have knowledge of networking hardware/software over classified and unclassified government networks.
- Master's degree
*External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.