Leidos is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst LINUX/UNIX CS Squad at Lackand AFB in San Antonio, TX. Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a polygraph. Must also possess an IAT Level III certification. Candidate must be able to:
- Demonstrate an ability to methodically and proactively analyze problems and offer solutions.
- Perform as part of an Incident Response Team - possess knowledge of cyber incident and response, forensics, and related current events.
- Understand and be well versed in common cyber threat terminology, vulnerability and basic knowledge of penetration test principles and methodologies.
- Exhibit good writing and communications skills, to include the ability to render concise reports, summaries, and formal oral presentations.
- Willing to travel 30% of the time with trips varying in length, as dictated by the customer.
- Must currently possess a TS/SCI with ability to obtain a polygraph within an established timeframe.
- Must currently possess an IAT Level III certification: CISSP (or Associate), CASP, CISA, GCED, GCIH, or CCNP-Security
- Must possess or be willing to obtain a RHCE certification within 6-months of hire.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and 2-years’ experience, Associates degree with 4-years’ experience or 6-years’ equivalent experience without a degree; degrees focused on engineering or applied science.
- Must complete self-assessment questionnaire, customer pre-screen, skills assessment lab, and pass the training and certification program(s) as dictated by the customer, and remain mission ready qualified.
- Candidate should be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate “hands-on” experience with Linux, SED, AWK, Perl, Python, Batch, or similar.
- Intermediate knowledge in packet analysis using Wireshark, tcpdump, Splunk, ELK, Bro, etc.
- Ability to operate and navigate UNIX/Linux operating systems from the command prompt/line with ease.
- Familiarity with common forensics tools and capabilities (i.e., EnCase, Forensic Toolkit (FTK)).
- Cisco knowledge preferred.
- Forensic/Incident Response associated certification preferred (i.e., GCIH, GCFA, GCFE, EnCE certifications).
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.