The NISC III program at Leidos has an opening for a Technical Evaluation Team member to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
This position supports the FAA Quality Control Group with the following functions:
- Serve as External Compliance Verification Team Member.
- Apply checklists and FAA directives to assess Technical Operations Facilities and Quality Control programs.
- Support the Compliance Verification Tool when conducting External Compliance Verifications for Technical Operations in accordance with current ATO Quality Assurance and Quality Control Orders.
- Utilize Technical Operations (Tech Ops) specific programs such as Tech Net, Remote Maintenance Logging System, lessons learned, maintenance alerts, National Airspace Performance Reporting System, etc.
- Provide technical assistance during regulatory inspections of Quality Control Processes within the Central Service Area.
Qualifications: Basic Qualifications
- Coordinate with other technical experts to discuss findings and assure that the total system requirements are considered and differences in policy application are resolved.
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education with 6 or more years of experience.
- A minimum of 6 years of FAA Technical Operations experience is required.
- Working knowledge or experience with the following FAA programs: Corporate Work Plan, Needs Assessment Program Tech Net, Remote Maintenance Logging System.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong collaboration/interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge/Understanding of the Air Traffic Organization (ATO) Structure (Service Area level and field facilities)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to prepare and provide presentations and briefings to Senior Management.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.