Leidos is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Washington, DC team. The Executive Assistant’s principal duties are to schedule meetings, answer phones, maintain calendar for senior government officials, and provide back-up support to other front office staff. The Executive Assistant will also perform a variety of activities in support of functional areas such as finance, purchasing, or human resources or for a specific project/business/technical unit. They will gather, collect, record, track, and verify data and information from multiple sources. This person will compile, review and analyze data. They will use software for functional area to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations. The Executive Assistant may also design processes to enhance work flow, provide data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures. Public visibility is likely.
• Three years of clerical document management experience.
• Experience working with high level officials in the public sphere.
• Experience handling confidential/sensitive information.
• Familiarity with office and network environments, data processing, database technology, imaging technology.
• Experience with scheduling.
• Demonstrated ability working independently and in a team environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft© programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Advanced experience with PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases, other imaging and data entry applications, and some experience with hardware systems.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.